Phase3 Telecom is a regional long-distance telecommunications network operator that provides transmission services for reliable and affordable broadband. Phase3 operates a 6000km fibre optic network using its unique Right of Way (RoW) to deploy infrastructure along high voltage power transmission lines. Headquartered in Abuja the company operates a fast growing efficient, affordable and reliable fibre-optic backbone that service many of the largest telecommunications operators, internet service providers (ISPs), government institutions, schools, universities, multinationals, corporate organizations, small businesses, hospitals and residences; in Nigeria and West Africa sub-region.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
To secure short and long-term profitable business for Phase3 Telecom through proactive business development and management of Phase3 Telecom resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
Act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business relation and actively contribute to making customers successful.
PORTFOLIO SEGMENTATION AND LOCATION
MOBILE NETWORK OPERATORS Lagos.
FIXED NETWORK OPERATORS Lagos.
INFRACO & MANAGED SERVICES Lagos.
FINANCIAL SERVICES (SECTOR) Lagos.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but not limited to:
- Identify and qualify new Sales Opportunities within designated area.
- Maximize customer relationship and build loyalty
- Develop long term business
- Generate profitable sales
- Ensure quality and profitability in delivery
- Drive the Sales Opportunity into a successful deal and secure signing with the Customer.
- Ensure that the final pricing, Commercial Terms and Conditions specification allows efficient Contract/Purchase Order execution.
- Prepare offers, tender responses and other business related correspondence.
- Meet/exceed Financial and Operational targets.
- Provide input and actively participate in the development of the Account Growth Plan.
- Develop and maintain relations with the individuals in the customer’s organization.
- Keep excellent knowledge of customer business.
- Understanding of the local telecom market and the global telecom market trends and developments.
- Provide input to the internal forecasting processes.
- First degree in Sales, Marketing or its related fields
- Professional certification from an accredited professional body
- Masters degree in a related field and or an MBA is an added advantage
- 2-5 years experience in sales relationship management.
- 2-5 years of experience within the ICT Sector
- Related experience in Technical Sales Support
- Excellent understanding of local telecom environment
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Passionate to win
- Drive and result orientation, however not self-centric;
- Strong customer focus, ability to listen;
- Social ability & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Initiative and accurate strong communication skills;
- Trust in others
- Innovative and creative
- Intellectual ability and strategic thinking
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to share knowledge and experience;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants should forward a one pager personal value proposition statement and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 4th March, 2016.
Subject of email should be KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER with (PORTFOLIO/LOCATION) insert
228 total views, 1 today