- City: Lagos Island West
- State: Lagos
- Country: Nigeria
- Listed: December 5, 2016 2:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CONTACT: +234 81 646 84678
Limited edition “BRAND NEW” Xbox One console with custom skin; 1TB hard drive for extra space to store games; Call of Duty Advanced Warfare download token; Limited edition wireless controller with custom skin; chat headset; HDMI cable; power supply
Xbox One brings together games, live TV and your favorite entertainment apps, including Amazon Instant Video, ESPN, Netflix, and Xbox Music
Last one remaining out of 5. This game is priced at $1,000 brand new on eBay, $1,050 brand new on Amazon. So price above is a sale, give-away price hence only 1 remaining out of 5.
Real gamer love the feel of X Box One and this Gold-Grey custom Skin is one in town. Very lovely to have for Christmas.
As a goodwill gesture for Christmas, 1 additional game will be given to anyone who buys the console.
If you however prefer to purchase the whole lot as per the picture (i.e. console, games, military ear piece and military skin controller), contact seller directly for bundle price. For individual price of other items in the picture, feel free to contact seller.
276 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: MADTMex
- Member Since: September 15, 2016
Other items listed by MADTMex
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Smart Case+ScreenGuard+Stylus+OTG Cable
- Nigerian Used Toyota Camry 2008.
- Nike airmax original
- Used 16gb iPhone 6S for sale
- Beats Solo2 Wireless
Popular Ads Overall
- Hp Pavilion G6-2244sa 15.6″ Laptop 1tb 8gb Webcam Windows 8 Hdmi (35011 views)
- Hp Laptop 650 INTEL CORE i3 (4709 views)
- Rado Jubile Magnetic Lock Mesh Chain Watch – Black (3086 views)
- BlackBerry q5 (2546 views)
- Ruff ‘n’ tumble – Children’s Clothing Store (2542 views)
- HP 901 ink cartridge (2212 views)
- Breckelle’s Renee-23 Peep toe Platform Sandals Tan (2137 views)
- Gogzee Cakes & Decorations Enterprises (2046 views)
- Lady Care Twin Twist Human Hair (2032 views)
- Unique advantages of investing in Portview and Victory Estates (1915 views)