Tea Tree oil
Tea tree oil, also known as Melaleuca alternifoliais, is an essential oil that has been around for quite a while. It hasn’t been until the past decade has its healing benefits been catching on like wildfire.
The oil is extracted from a plant native to Australia and cannot be found naturally occurring elsewhere.
Tea tree oil should NEVER be ingested and is only to be used as a topical remedy.
WHAT ARE THE HEALING BENEFITS OF TEA TREE OIL?
Tea tree oil is a “jack of all trades” as far as remedies go. The easiest way to grasp the benefits is this:
skin issues + tea tree oil = healing (in most cases)
Tea tree oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits. It also has antibiotic properties and helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff and much more
25 Uses for Tea Tree Oil
1. Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
2. Heals skin infections naturally.
3. Relieves itchiness from rashes and helps reduce rashes.
4. Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a glass spray bottle (which you can BUY HERE) with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
5. Treats acne.
6. Helps to prevent lice naturally: Add a few drops to your shampoo.
7. Add a few drops in your pets’ crates or beds to keep the fleas away.
8. Removes ticks: Add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
9. Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
10. Helps remove skin tags.
11. Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in your mouth.)
12. Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
13. Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
14. Soothes insect bites.
15. Treats ringworm.
16. Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
17. Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
18. Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
19. Keeps your bathroom fresh.
20. Relieves earaches: Mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
21. Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
22. Helps freshen carpet.
23. Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
24. Kills mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and spray on mold; place outside to sun-dry.
25. Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.
There you go! 25 different ways to use tea tree oil, the most versatile substance that can go from soothing a burn to removing ticks to freshening your house!
SELLER: Becky blue
CONTACT: +234 80 626 60522
- Wuse Abuja
Popular Ads Overall
- Hp Pavilion G6-2244sa 15.6″ Laptop 1tb 8gb Webcam Windows 8 Hdmi (40821 views)
- Hp Laptop 650 INTEL CORE i3 (5241 views)
- Rado Jubile Magnetic Lock Mesh Chain Watch – Black (3804 views)
- Ruff ‘n’ tumble – Children’s Clothing Store (2729 views)
- BlackBerry q5 (2704 views)
- Lady Care Twin Twist Human Hair (2361 views)
- Breckelle’s Renee-23 Peep toe Platform Sandals Tan (2313 views)
- HP 901 ink cartridge (2293 views)
- Gogzee Cakes & Decorations Enterprises (2148 views)
- Unique advantages of investing in Portview and Victory Estates (2023 views)