Teclab: Laboratory Technician
Teclab: Laboratory Technician
• Location(s): • Lagos
• Specialization: • Medical/ Health
• Industry: • Consulting
• Application Deadline: 04 November, 2016
• Job Type Fulltime
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Core purpose of the Job
• To supervise the lab technologies, diagnostic tests in medical laboratories, follow detailed manual test, prepare specimens and oversee automated analysis test for the organization.
• The position provides to help physicians or researchers detect, diagnose, and treat diseases and to ensure quality healthcare services.
• You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement
• Supports laboratory staff by maintaining glassware, assist in the detection, diagnosis and treatment of disease in patients,
• Maintaining logs and record books of the entire data system at their places of work, keeping track of and filing incoming and outgoing lab reports and making statistical reports at regular intervals.
• Conducting and supporting scientific investigations
• Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
• Recording and analyzing data for use by the doctors by taking blood, urine, tissue and other kinds of samples from the patients.
• Demonstrating procedures
• Collecting, preparing or testing samples of match donors’ and recipients’ blood types for successful transfusions or transplants.
• Maintaining equipment’s by regular sterilization, maintenance and examination of all lab equipment
• Providing technical support with pathologists and other medical professionals who specialize in disease identification
• Confirming abnormal results, verifying quality control procedures, and developing solutions to problems concerning the generation of laboratory data.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes)
• Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the patients
• Excellent time management
• Decision-making and good analytical skills
• Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Good team player and leadership skills.
• An understanding of client confidentiality and should be discreet;
• Qualification (s) Degree in Medical laboratory Sciences
Job Specification (Experience & Training) Academic and Professional:
• Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science, 2 years in a laboratory role in Medical Staff organization.
• Competencies Required Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement and risk management.
• Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
• Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
• Self-assured and results oriented.
• Must not be older than 35 years of Age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s: firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular Ads Overall
- Hp Pavilion G6-2244sa 15.6″ Laptop 1tb 8gb Webcam Windows 8 Hdmi (40821 views)
- Hp Laptop 650 INTEL CORE i3 (5241 views)
- Rado Jubile Magnetic Lock Mesh Chain Watch – Black (3804 views)
- Ruff ‘n’ tumble – Children’s Clothing Store (2729 views)
- BlackBerry q5 (2704 views)
- Lady Care Twin Twist Human Hair (2361 views)
- Breckelle’s Renee-23 Peep toe Platform Sandals Tan (2313 views)
- HP 901 ink cartridge (2293 views)
- Gogzee Cakes & Decorations Enterprises (2148 views)
- Unique advantages of investing in Portview and Victory Estates (2023 views)