E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited, Publishers of RubyPlus Magazine- Africa’s No. 1 Teenage Magazine, currently has vacant positions for qualified persons.
Our operations allow our employees to work from different locations in Nigeria and Africa in general, while maintaining corporate standards. E-Jay Prime Atlantic is an equal-opportunity employer.
E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Staff Writer
- Carrying out research
- Writing content for publication
- Attending conferences, events or seminars
- Communicate with readers, viewers, advertisers, or the general public via mail, email, or telephone
- Develop ideas or material for columns or commentaries by analyzing and interpreting news, current issues, or personal experiences
- Conduct taped or filmed interviews or narratives
Photograph or videotape news events
- Write columns, editorials, commentaries, or reviews that interpret events or offer opinions
- Write online blog entries that address news developments or offer additional information, opinions, or commentary on news events
- Communicating with other staff and people in the industry
- Collect and analyze facts about newsworthy events by interview, investigation, or observation. Report and write stories
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals who are credible sources of information.
- Report news stories for publication or broadcast, describing the background and details of events.
- Review written, audio, or video copy and correct errors in content, grammar, or punctuation, following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines
- Revise work to meet editorial approval or to fit time or space requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th February, 2016.
296 total views, 1 today