Tarahsells.com, is Nigeria’s fastest growing online mall for virtually all human needs. We launched in 2013 and our mission is to become Africa’s most reliable online mall for what matters to you.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer Sales / Marketing
- Tarahsells.com is currently looking for an eCommerce Manager. This person will develop, execute and maintain global corporate e-commerce strategic plan for online sales and run Tarahsells’s eCommerce Merchant business.
- This professional must have deep experience building websites, promote website affiliate programs and implement ways to drive traffic and sales to our company website.
- We prefer strong sales/marketing skills in this role! This professional will handle merchandising and promotional strategies for Tarahsells’s eCommerce website, while strategically managing and executing Tarahsells’s online shopping initiatives.
- It is imperative the successful candidate will have deep experience setting strategies and leading sales efforts for eCommerce sites, and must be based or will to relocate to the mainland are of Lagos.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven sales track record that includes 3+ years in retail management for a high volume eCommerce site.
- Deep experience and understanding of online retail methodologies.
- Proven quantitative, analytical, and technical skills.
- Proficiency with web based tools and applications.
- Strong website design skills required and internet marketing.
- Responsible for implementing online security and coordinating all transaction and marketing initiatives.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and payment services.
- Staying current with software and data management trends.
- HTML coding highly desirable.
- Work with cross-functional teams: Internet Marketing, Digital Media Group, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Training departments.
- Prefer someone experienced working with big box retailers in the electronic consumer space.
- 3+ years in eCommerce and internet marketing processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Method of Application
should send their CVs to Apply@tarahsells.com
257 total views, 1 today