Kendor Consulting is currently sourcing the right candidate to take up this strategic role in her client’s organisation.
REPORTING TO: HEAD, FACILITY MANAGER
GRADE LEVEL: ASSISTANT MANAGER
JOB REFERENCE: FMG3
- Responsible for proactive maintenance programs for buildings, equipment and machineries, Prepare, assign, and oversee on work assignments based on the priorities of production and facilities on a daily basis.
- Prepare expenses budget for servicing machineries, Generators, Electrical and Electronics equipment/fittings in all Residence, and Management Office.
- Plan, and schedule facility maintenance and modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Co-ordinate activities of electricians, plumbers, and technicians and co-staff engaged in facility maintenance team.
- Operation and maintenance of all Utilities, Equipment and Facilities (Generators, Air-compressors, Air-conditioners, Uninterrupted Power System Units, Electrical Panels/Fittings, Plumbing accessories, Closed Circuit Television and others)
A degree in Estate Management, Engineering or any relevant field.
- Excellent People Management.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Team Work & Cooperation.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Presentation skills.
- Good Judgment.
- Result oriented.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Must be smart approachable and friendly.
- Will often have to work late and weekends, putting in long hours to ensure the overall success.
- At least 3 year’s relevant experience in Facility Management. Previous experience in real estate / managing residential estates is an advantage.
Method of Application
Please send qualified CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reference number. Applications without reference numbers will not be processed. Application deadline is 26/02/2016
178 total views, 1 today