RusselSmith Group is a company created to service the needs of the global Oil and Gas exploration and production industry utilizing Rope Access Technology as primary means of access.
A career at RusselSmith offers you growth and a chance to make a difference. Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, whilst creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
Job TypeFull Time
Job Field Engineering / Technical
Summary of Functions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilities Project Management. Ensures the effective relocation of staff and space management process.
• Maintaining office equipment and facilities; arrange for repairs when necessary. Make recommendations for new or additional office equipment as appropriate.
• Initiating planned maintenance programs for a variety of office equipment and preventive maintenance of facility equipment
• Maintenance of staff house/kitchen; making sure appropriate items are in the staff house and kitchen.
• Installs, moves, repairs, and removes equipment and utilities within the building.
• Supervises the maintenance or repairs of office equipment and facilities; procurement of office equipment, asset management and shipping of procured company equipment.
• Management of company fleet; car maintenance analysis and Driver’s rotation sheet
• Overall responsibility for the supervision of all company domestic staff, oversee cleaning and maintenance of the office facility; parking program etc.
• Ensures strict adherence to company procedures on facilities management, asset management, and procurement activities. Gets approved vendors from QA/QC Coordinator for all purchases.
• Responsible for property survey and Facilities inspection; Facilities Inventories, Documentation and Records.
• Coordinate the supply and distribution of utilities, diesel, water; repairs and maintenance of company staff house & head office.
• Provide administrative assistance to company management and other officers as required.
• Part of Facilities & Services Department team
• Performs other duties or projects as required or as assigned.
A good university first degree or journeyman experience is required.
• At least 3 years of related work experience. Previous experience in purchasing is an added advantage
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
• Good reasoning ability is important.
• Good team spirit and project management skills
• Good administrative and organizational skills
• Good problem solving skills and initiative
• Good relational and customer service skills
• Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis skills
• Good reasoning skills; communication skills; multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and data analysis skills
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility and flexibility
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Document Control – Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential.Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computers, calculator, copiers, and FAX machines.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator
Method of Application
To apply, visit Russel Smith Career Page