Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK’s leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job Field Banking Finance / Accounting / Audit
Conduct Risk Assessments on company to assess risks to the profitability or existence of the company. Implement an ERM framework in the company.
- To draft and submit report on a quarterly basis of all non-performing loans with recommendations as to the action to be taken
- To ensure implementation of the company’s policy as regards credit checks
- To ensure that the credit committee meeting of the company adds value to the company’s credit appraisal and approval.
- To review and draft Credit Policy documents
- To prepare Enterprise Risk Management templates with instructions how to use it.
- To review and draft General Business Policy and Procedure Guideline to minimize risks
- To monitor the overall recovery and disposal of repossessed assets and ensure that recovery unit perform optimally
- Impact of contributions to the organization
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience.
- Extensive/ Vast experience in enterprise risk management.
- To accurately perform a credit analysis in a timely manner
- To accurately assess possible risks in a timely manner
- Sound understanding of asset risk and mitigants to such risk factors
- Must be skilled in all facets of Debt Recovery
- Ability to timeously conclude all credit appraisals forwarded by the sales team
- Ability to timeously conclude on all inspections required to be performed in respect of pending credit applications
- Extensive management skills to manage a very busy office and ability to resolve isues.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page on LinkedIn
193 total views, 1 today