Donkan Designs Technologies is a fast-growing Architectural, Engineering & Construction design company committed to delivering world-class design and training services for Africa. We provide turnkey architectural, strutural, mechanical and electrical design solutions to clients around Lagos and across Nigeria.
- Job TypeContract
- Experience2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
The Architectural Designer (Contract) will work with a diverse design team of architects, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, civil engineers, electrical engineers and interior designers on projects which range in scope and scale. The architectural designer will be working with the team to generate 3D models, 2D drawings and presentations for client and internal reviews/deliverables.
- Working under the direction of Lead Designer,
- Convert ideas from the design and engineering teams into working design documents,
- Generate 2D drawings including: plans, sections, elevations and details,
- Generate 3D models in Revit and AutoCAD Architecture,
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with a design team consisting of architects, conceptual designers, illustrators, interior designers, drafters, model-builders, lighting designers and audio/video engineers,
- Participate in design, brainstorming, estimating meetings as needed, and
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
- 2+ years experience in architectural drafting and 3D modeling,
- Strong experience with computer-aided design programs including Revit Architecture and AutoCAD,
- Experience in producing architectural/construction drawing sets,
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and be self-directed while collaborating closely with a very diverse team,
- Strong creative and technical design skills.
Experience working with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and 3ds Max.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Donkan Design website
245 total views, 1 today