Our client, a top professional body in the Nigerian Finance Industry, is looking for an exceptional candidate for its Strategy Desk, whose objective is to drive the overall strategy of the organization as well as focus on its specific goals and objectives for the post of Assistant Manager, Strategy.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Develop and deliver strategic objectives and plans
- Review and update periodically the strategic plan, and advise on its redesign in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Communicate the agreed strategies, policies and procedures effectively to all staff
- Work collaboratively with the Chief Executive and the Council on the strategic development of the organisation.
- Ultimately improve the relevance and reputation of the organisation with a focused strategic vision for the industry it serves and the economy as a whole.
- Plan and execute projects/initiatives that are aimed at strengthening the frameworks of the strategic operations of the organization
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in any of Social, Management or Pure Sciences. Professional Qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the finance industry and exposure to strategic planning
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate colleagues and inspire disparate stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills and solutions-oriented approach
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age 30-38
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to email@example.com