At Sterling Bank, our customers are our number one priority and we value their feedback and ideas. We’ve made sure there are plenty of ways to stay in touch. Sterling Bank Plc “the one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria.
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field Banking Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs / Internships
Are you a dynamic and innovative young graduate? Are you focused and result oriented? Learn about why you should work for Sterling Bank Plc. and what programmes we have in place for you.
We are looking for graduates who:
- Are resident in Nigeria
- Are graduates of a university and have completed the NYSC program
- Are not more than 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 2nd class upper degree in their course of study
- Are fluent in English Language
- Are passionate, innovative and possess great communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, visit Sterling Bank Career Page
213 total views, 2 today