Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Safety and Environment / HSE
Responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of Slickline units and accessories following Operating Company’s work plans.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
a) Active participation in workshop safety & toolbox meetings.
b) Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives.
c) Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
d) Ensure third party compliance.
e) Actively promote positive safety culture.
2. Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 quality assurance system. Including:
a) Ensure equipment is fit for purpose.
b) Raise corrective actions for all non-conformances.
c) Comply with work instructions.
d) Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
e) Maintain the inspection certification records of all equipment assigned to the unit.
3. Safe and efficient operating of the Slickline unit and accessory tools.
4. Responsible for programming and retrieving the data of memory gauges including field reports.
5. Communication with the Operating Company’s Representative and Slickline Product Line Manager in understanding and carrying out the work requirements/ plans. Obtain information from Company Representative, such as, wellbore sketch, nomenclature of down hole, completion equipment and any other information required to perform the Slickline job.
6. Ensure periodic checking / inspection/maintenance of the Slickline equipment are performed and in accordance with QA Work Instructions. Ensure inspection / maintenance data are filed properly.
7. Supervise rig up, testing and rig down of Slickline equipment.
8. Plan and implement contingency procedure.
9. Preparation of Operations reports/logs.
10. Drive the vehicles/trucks according to work needs and within Company regulations.
11. Implement on job training of rig crew for their next level of progression.
12. Responsible for the inventory of both assets and spare parts of the assigned unit.
13.Responsible for the handover of the unit to his relief supervisor including the physical count of assets and inventory.
14. Ensure safe working practice of the rig crew. Schedule and conduct Quality / Safety meetings.
15. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• High school / Polytechnic School;
• Competency level 2 as minimum Slick line operator, preferably 3.
• Extensive skills in Slickline operations; Fishing skills;
• Basic computer skills
• Communications skills;
• Hydraulic / mechanical knowledge;
• Has knowledge of API and other government / industrial regulations, codes and standards pertaining to Slickline operations;
• Safety / H2S and well control knowledge
• Driving license
• E-Line experience will be a plus at evaluation
• 7 years working experience in Slickline operations
Method of Application
212 total views, 1 today